How can you prevent a cyber attack and limit its effects?
Findings and best practices based on the ANSSI’s 5 preventive measures.
In partnership with ITS Integra ultra-secure multi-Cloud operator and outsourcer with strong expertise in hybrid Information Systems management. We invite you to read our Cybersecurity white paper “How to prevent a cyber attack and limit its effects? Findings and best practices based on the ANSSI’s 5 preventive measures”
Cyber attacks are on the increase, affecting one out of every two businesses in France every day. Admittedly, only 50% of these attacks achieve their objective, but most of them could be avoided.
This white paper has been written based on the 5 ANSSI recommendations:
- Strengthen authentication on Information Systems
- Increase security supervision
- Off-line backup of critical data and applications
- Establish a prioritised list of the entity’s critical digital services
- Ensure the existence of a crisis management system adapted to a cyber attack